Jane: huh? what was that?That was me. im your creator.
Oh...why do I need a creator?
Well, think of me as the little voice in your head..uhh your guide to life.
Oh ok. does my guide have a name?
Just call me Sweets.
Is that like a nickname?
Yes.
Okay, well im Jane Lockhart, nice to meet you ! wait wait..does this mean im talking to myself? because my parents told me I had to stop doing that...
No your talking to me, sweets, your guide. There's nothing wrong with talking to me. I can actually help you.
K, well can you help me catch these butterflies? there too fast for me.
Nope sorry you're on your own with that..but i can help you find a job, maybe as an oceanographer..
Really !? thanks so much that likes my dr-
Dream yes i know. Its actually your lifetime want.

Oh. Wait wait come here i've got you...darn it.
Don't worry you'll catch them soon. it'll just take more practice. Anyway its raining so go grab the newspaper before it gets all wet.
Hmmm...lets see. Law Enforcement?Well, we'll take it if we have to, it does pay good. Anything else?
Yeah. hmm..hey look ! theres an opening for a uhh "fish scummer" in the oceanographer career!
Sounds...fun i guess
No, not really but its the right job for me, i'll just have to get lots of promotions.
Yeah. which means you better get skilling !
*DING DONG*Oh great the welcome wagon is here. lets see who we have this time...

John Burb, Darren Dreamer, and Dina Caliente. and they all decide to huddle up tell jokes for 5 hours straight...I guess thats one way to make friends... So how do you like the neighbors?
Well uhmm they are nice and uhh..
You know they can't hear us right?
Oh really? well then that Dina Caliente is just...
annoying?
more like creepy

I was in the bathroom washing dishes and she comes right behind me and just stands there with a stupid look on her face.
Hi Dina..uhm do you need something?
Dina: .....
hello?
.....uh whaaaaat?
i said..
hey john you wanna hear another joke?*walks away*
Haha wow yeah she does have some issues...and she really needs to keep her tatas from coming OUT of the dress.
yeah. and the second time I was actually using the bathroom and she walked right in and stared me down.lmao !
its not funny..its just creepy.Well its funny to me.
Come onnn. your my guide ! get her out of my house please sweets ?
Oh ok. *clicks on Dina* say goodbye.
yeah i don't even want to say good bye just make her leave. but the other two can stay. especially john...
actually its getting late..and john has to go home to his WIFE.
He's married?
yup. darren is single though..well sort of..I mean there is that Cassandra Goth, but you know she's engaged..then again everyone knows her and darren are really in love and her fiance is just slutty man who cheats on her all the time...
wow. there sure is a lot of drama in this town.
Welcome to Pleasantview !
Thanks...yeah well anyway *yawn* i'm gonna go say bye to the hott unavaliable men in my house and go to sleep...
okay..*rolls eyes* next time i gotta make my knowledge sims less outgoing...
I guess this about wraps up this update. I'll have another one for you as soon as I can !
Comments are always appreciated (: I love to hear what people have to say about my stories.
HOME
CHAPTER 2. An outing with a bite
8 comments:
I like it a lot!! Can't wait for the next update!!
nice job. i never play pleasentveiw so i never knew dina was so creepy.
I don't recall seeing Dina be that creepy before. *shudders*
Congrats on getting the dream job field right away!
Nice start!
Great start :) I like the writing style so far. Keep up the good work.
I am very amused. :O) Hehe. But she is a very nice sim. :O) Can't wait to see who she ends up with.
Hmm, is Creator Sweets gonna be sweet to Jane? *grins*
She looks so unhappy, missing all those butterflies.
Hehe, Jane seems to be taking this all well in stride. And congrats on finding her dream job right off the bat, and out of the newspaper even!
Hehe, yeah, Dina is definitely an interesting one. *giggles* From the thought bubble on the 2nd time she burst into the bathroom, I'm thinking that Dina is thinking that Jane shoulda locked the door. ;-)
It's too bad the cute guys were both unavailable. Hopefully next group of folks she meets she'll do better.
You sure got lucky getting the dream job so soon! Grats
Darren is dreamy.
LOL at how creepy Dina is
I like this girl, she's got spunk and a sense of humor
Post a Comment