great, well bye.
Hey where do you think your going ?uhh hello im going to work to become the world's greatest oceanograher and sailor !
oh right...so what am I gonna do for the next eight hours?
i don't know, theres leftover lunchmeat sandwiches in the fridge.
oh ok..remind me to have you gain a cooking skill point when you get back..bye !
****************************************************************************
*hears car pulling up*

Finally ! how was work? you look kind of down.
Oh it was pretty boring. I mean when you scrub off scum from the inside of an aquarium for eight hours, you start to realize how far away your dream of being at "the hand of the Poseidon" really is.
oh well how about we do something fun cause your fun bar is in the red.
Ok..
you know your not my first sim to "write in diary" to havefun, but you are my first sim to write in your diary about playing chess...
Shhh. i'm trying to concentrate.
Dear Diary, today I realized that all my hopes and dreams are far away and I will probably never reach them cause i'm getting older by the second and my back is starting to ache. Maybe I should go into the gaming career and play professional chess with nerds around the world, then I will travel to Austrailia where there is a big beautiful ocean with lots of fish and sailors who would probably love a woman to take over ! *sigh*
Okay..we've gotta get you out of this depressed stage.
Forget it. i'm gonna go take a shower and get all this scum off my wet suit..*tear*
*BRING*
Ok great ! yeah I'll meet you there..ok bye !Woah..what happened to you? an hour ago you were writing in your diary about how you were gonna have to play chess with nerds around the world.
You read my diary !
i didn't have to..I can read your mind remember?
Oh..right. well that was a guy from town inviting me on an outing.
O.o whats his name !
i don't know. i'll probably want to ask him that when i get there.
aha, so let me get this straight. you're going on an outing with a guy that you have never met before that just randomly gets your number and calls you up and asks you..nope nothing weird about that !
Yeah and there's also nothing weird about going on an outing in your wet suit either !
This is a funny shot. Apparently Benjamin Long was part of the outing too along with one of his long nosed friends. I swear its like attack of the long nosed townies ! Its gonna be harder than i thought, trying to find Jane a good looking man.. wait who's THAT ?huh? oh him?
Chyeah ! he is cute !That's Alec, you know the WEIRD guy that invited me.
hey, i called you weird not him. im calling him HAWT. Oh my gosh..could it be..I think I'm seeing you guys in the future together !
wait wait him? what about benjamin long, hes cute too?
*smacks self in the face* no no. sorry he is uh unattainable..
awh man.
Anyway..you should go mingle..
I'm gonna go hit the dance floor.
ok. woah huh? whats that noise?
Oh no !
awhh come on! stupid vampires aren't suppose to come out until midnight ! its 8:30!
great just great. hey what happened?
your future husband just got turned into a vampire !
oh gosh. that is SO cool !
what are you talking about ? hes an hideous vampire now !
uhm well he was hideous before..no but vapirism its kind of coo-
okay thats enough time to go home you've got work in the morning !
*******************************************************************************
hey how was work this time?
Really good ! i got a promotion !
thats great ! but we better work on your fun bar again..

awhh hey little guy, are you lost? hmm you wanna play?
*panting*ruff ruff !
okay well you go play with the dog, i'll be right back.
****************************************************
hey im back..who is that?
Malcolm Landgraab. haha I don't think the little pooch likes him too much
*growling* grrrr
what a smart dog.
yeah. can we keep him !?
uhh no i don't think you can adopt strays, but when you get enough money you can adopt one from the pet rescue place. i know its been in your wants panel forever.
heyy who thats ! mhmm *hearts* he is KAYOOT!i don't know some townie. go say hey if you want.
Okay say good bye to your friend its getting late.okay*click on dude* say goodbye
*dude pulls Jane into a romantic kiss then walks out*
OMG ! wtf was that ! did he just kiss you? he barely knows you! Jane ! are you listening to me!
*fireworks still in Jane's head* huh uh what?
don't 'huh uh what' me ! why did he kiss you !
i don't know. he was just being friendly i guess.
Oh yeah uh huh VERY friendly.
exactly well i guess im uh off to bed now..good night !
uh huh yeah sure *yells* this is not over ! *rolls eyes and saves the game*
*talks to audience*
OK. i have absolutely no clue why he kissed her. i would have gotten the pic but stupid me thought all the nights "surprises" were over and that i could just fast forward until she gets to bed. Anyway, maybe it was fate..or maybe a bug i don't know.
6 comments:
Some sims will do that... Depends on what interactions they've been doing together and what level of chemistry they have. Very amusing update... I loved the dog growling at Malcolm Landgraab lol!!!
Can't wait for the next update!
Jenni
Cute puppy! Come on now..Malcom isn't that bad. Except he is a cheapskate...doesn't like to bring date gifts. I guess that is why he has simoleons!
Actually - you CAN adopt strays. When your sims gets to a certain friendship level with them, you'll get the opportunity to adopt them. :O)
And as far as the kissing ... that's part of Apartment Life. Depending on the chemistry and how you greeted them, etc. ... the kissing will run rampant. Take it from someone who knows. :O))
And Benjamin Long makes a GREAT dad. :O)
Poor kid, yeah, those entry level jobs are the pits, that's for sure! Wow, she really is down. Hopefully something will happen to bring her fun meter back up!
Whew, she's really pretty in that closeup shot of her on the phone!
Hey, if you've got the body to go waltzing around town in a wet suit, I say go for it! :-D
Ben may have a long nose, but I hear he throws some really pretty children for lots of folks. ;-)
Oooo, yeah. He's the cutiest of ALL the Maxis sims in ANY 'hood. Definitely a keeper there!
Benjamin Long is "unattainable"? *snickers*
OH NO!! Not Alec!! *cries* He's too cute to be a vampire. *sniffles*
I guess one of Jane's turn-ons is vampirism? *grins*
Yay for a promotion! And aww, what a cute little pooch. :-)
You absolutely can adopt strays... you just have to make friends with them first, which is a long slow process.
Ick, he's a townie with no nose! Jane's got a thing for odd noses, doesn't she. First Benjamin's long nose, now townie-guy's no-nose.
Jane's pretty! I didnt realize.. I mean, this is the first close up I've seen of her.
Chuck! I erm.. mean... Alec! *giggels* Yes he's definitely a hottie and makes beautiful babies.
o.O whats wrong with vammpires? I love vampires!
Bwhahahaha! I love that pup. keep Malcolm away. He's got money and a nice house but he's got a forehead that kills!
ew. he's got a smooshed nose.
LOL i get that a lot, the big smooch goodnight
Malcom is too that bad Wen!!! He has those eyebrows that don't go away!!
I love the update it was so amusing that he got bit!!
Post a Comment